LIMITED EDITION Anti Valentines Day Palette
- 📢⚠️ Due To How Fast Our Palette Sold We Are Now Taking Pre Orders.
- This palette us only available as pre order
- These Will Not Ship Until All Pre Orders Have Been Sold and shipped by September 27th this is only an ESTIMATED time. We have alot of orders for this palette and it will take a while to get through all of them, I am a one person business so it is only me shipping and dropping off. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WAIT.
- This will be the last restock as we have alot of people who have reached out and wanted to see it one more time.
- we can't package and ship everything out all in one day especially with how our last pre order we did that and usps lost everything, so we have implemented a plan to separate the orders into small batches and ship out daily until everything is sent out. That way everything arrives safely and on time and the risk of the packages being damaged or lost is significantly less.
- A palette full of very sparkly duochromes, multichromes, one intense matte shade designed to compliment/intensify your sparkly eye. There is no glitter in this product.
- Each shade is removable, magnetic and will contain at least 3 grams of product in a 27 mm pan for a minimum total net weight of 36 grams.
- This palette has a mirror protector that needs to be removed in order for the mirror to function properly.
- Please be sure of your purchase before placing an order. Once orders are submitted, they are processed immediately and we are unable to make any changes to it, or cancel it.
For a more detailed overview of our policies, please visit our help page
As stated before you hit that checkout button, once your order is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. Thank you for understanding.
Mica, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer. Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Microspheres, Zinc Stearate, May +/- Iron Oxides, Red 7, 27, 33, 40, Yellow Lake, 5, 6, Blue Lake 1, Chromium Oxide Ultramarine, Mica, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Copolymer, Silica, Nylon -12, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide/ Oxides 77499, Tin Oxide
Will You Be My Anti Valentine... 🖤
THERE IS NO GLITTER IN THIS PALETTE PLEASE READ BELOW
We understand that most are not happy with the pricing of our new palette and while we do understand where you are coming from please understand where our pricing is coming from we did not just put a price on this palette without much research and also extensive testing a trial and error
Our Mirror the image you see on it was hand etched meaning each mirror was carved by hand by one person it does not erase it is not a sticker
Each of our shades are unique in there own self there are 9 multichrome shades 2 duochrome shades and 1 matte shade
All Of These Shades Have Been Worked On For So so so Long To Give You The Perfect Formula, One That You Can Blend Out Without Losing Its Color And Guaranteed Pigment Throughout The Whole Pan!!
Share this Product
I have so many eyeshadow palettes it’s crazy. I came across your site and I was drawn into the Valentine’s Day palette and I am obsessed!! it was worth every single dollar. It is the most beautiful palette I own I use this every single day.. words can’t explain how gorgeous these eyeshadows are!!!
this palette is GORGEOUS, pictures literally do not do it justice. so glad i got my hands on one of these, i’ve been using it everyday since it arrived.
I love sparkly colorful eyeshadows!! So this palette looked perfect! I love the illustration on the mirror I personally thought that was cute! May not be everyone’s cup of tea but I liked it! The eyeshadow itself is great quality. When swatched the pigmentation was there and so were the sparkles!!!!!
This palette is gorgeous. If you are willing to spend the money, it is well worth it.
I was so excited to get this palette. I did not mind the price point because everything inside looked amazing! I am not disappointed with the quality of the eyeshadow at all! They’re amazing eyeshadows that work and blend and stay on for a day at work or night out. I had to depot all the shades tho because the outside packaging of this palette is so photobucket collage that I feel it cheapens the entire experience. The inside packaging is beautiful and I truly wish they would’ve just put the name on the outside and kept it plain and pink or just something more mature. I would not have bought this palette knowing what the outer packaging was going to turn in to. Glad I was able to easily depot the shadows as it is a magnetic palette but they weren’t labeled underneath so... is this worth the $100+, I really don’t think so but I have it now and am happy with the eyeshadows.